Saturday, 28 June 2014

Retna Global Hospital Trichy

Best Hospitals in Trichy

Retna Global Hospital Trichy / List of Multi-speciality Hospitals in Trichy





Hospital Name
Retna Global Hospital Trichy
Hospital Details
Year Started
2005
Hospital Type
Multi-speciality Hospital
Specialist For
Test Tube Baby
Urology
Laparoscopic
Physiotherapy
Naturopathy
Hand & Plastic Surgery
Obesity Clinic
Dialysis
Emergency Care
24X7
Accreditation

User Rating

Distance From
Central Bus Stand, Trichy
1.3 km
Chatram Bus Stand, Trichy
4.3 km
Railway Junction, Trichy
2.7 km
Airport, Trichy
7.2 km
Nearest Bus Stop
GH Bus Stop
Location
Run By
Private
Contact
Address
Retna Global Hospital,
95/1 Pattabiraman St.,
Tennur, Trichy – 620 017
Tamilnadu, India.
Phone
Office           : +91- 431- 2793928
                   : +91- 431- 2791450
                   : +91- 431- 2791460
                   : +91 9843273704
Fax
+91-431-2793656
E-mail
info@rghospitals.org
Web Site
Other Facilities
Other Common Facilities
Laboratory, X-Ray, Ultra-Sonogram, Pharmacy
Beds
50 Beds
Single / double / common / deluxe / AC / Non-AC with Television and Telephone facilities
Blood Bank
NO
Community Health Services
NO
Parking
YES
Education
N/A








1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete